The Right Blend of Timing and Speed
The Blending Station Advance has been engineered for perfection including a noise reducing cover for an improved customer experience.Smart Product Design
Blending Station® Advance®
- Powerful ≈3 peak output HP motor for unmatched performance on the toughest blends in coffee, smoothie, and ice cream shops
- 93 speeds, a variable speed control, and automatic shut-off provide the ultimate in blending flexibility for creating endless number of recipes to expand your menu offering
- 34 optimized programs engineered to provide consistent results quickly and easily
- Advance® container creates faster, smoother pouring and has a longer blade life resulting in time and cost savings along with improved customer experience
- On-Counter: #36021 / In-Counter: #40010
- Motor: ≈3 peak output horsepower motor
- Electrical: 120 V, 50/60 Hz, 15.0 A
- Pack: I ncludes Blending Station Advance with48 oz. high-impact, clear/stackable Advance® container, complete with Advance blade assembly and lid, and removable compact cover.*
- Net Weight: 17.0 lb. (19.0 lb. with box)
- On-Counter: 19.4 x 9.3 x 10.5 in. (H x W x D) Height with lid open: 27.2 in.
- In-Counter: 15.0 x 9.0 x 10.5 in. (H x W x D) Height with lid open: 22.5 in. D epth below counter: 5.7 in.
Made in the U.S.A. with a minimum of 70%
U.S.A. content. FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
Warranty: In the U.S.A. and Canada, the Blending Station
Advance is backed by a three-year limited warranty on
motor base parts and a one-year limited warranty on parts
and labor on the full unit. For more information regarding this
warranty, please call +1.440.235.0214 for customer service.
- Standard 64 oz. container cannot be used with the compact cover.