When you are testing for dishwasher surface temperatures, waterproof
Thermolabels indicate when the dishwashware is properly sanitized.
- ACCURATE within 1% of calibrated temperature
- RELIABLE large batches are quality-controlled using calibrated thermometers
- TEMPERATURES AVAILABLE 140, 150, 160, 170, 180F
- READABLE large indicators, with imprinted target temperature
- NO RESIDUE peels cleanly after use
- LOW PER TEST COST
Thermolabels are self-adhering color-changing labels measuring the surface temperature of dishware in dishmachines.
Using Thermolabels on a dish surface with each wash cycle will indicate the proper sanitation temperature has been reached.
- Completely waterproof for dishwashers, autoclaves, etc.
- Temperatures to meet state sanitation requirements
- Large, very visible labels with adhesive backing
- Used labels may be kept for record-keeping and documentation
- Label changes from white to black when its calibrated temperature is reached
Copyright Paper Thermometers Company 2011