When you are testing for dishwasher surface temperatures,
indicate when the dishwashware is properly sanitized.
within 1% of calibrated temperature
large batches are quality-controlled using calibrated thermometers
AVAILABLE 140, 150, 160, 170, 180F
large indicators, with imprinted target temperature
RESIDUE peels cleanly after use
PER TEST COST
are self-adhering color-changing labels measuring the surface temperature
of dishware in dishmachines.
on a dish surface with each wash cycle will indicate the proper sanitation
temperature has been reached.
- Completely waterproof for dishwashers, autoclaves, etc.
- Temperatures to meet state sanitation requirements
- Large, very visible labels with adhesive backing
- Used labels may be kept for record-keeping and documentation
- Label changes from white to black when its calibrated temperature
Copyright Paper Thermometers Company 2011