Superior scale prevention and corrosion control for steam equipment
- A complete system that effectively targets scale
- Provides protection against equipment corrosion
- A sophisticated blend of polyphosphate compound represents an advancement in scale inhibition
- Patented design (patent no. 5,580,448) dispenses a controlled amount of Hydroblend™ for long-term protection and provides greater effectiveness than standard phosphate treatments
- SS-10 cartridge is more effective in higher alkalinty/ hardness/ TDS/ temperature installations.
- Clear bowl and cartridge make it easy to determine when Hydroblend compound is exhausted
- System includes clear SR-X housing, SS-10 cartridge, dip tube assembly, (1) 2.2 lb. ScaleKleen package
- The SS-10 is NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for material requirements only
NOTE: No electrical connection required
**The ScaleStick® trademark is used pursuant to an agreement between PWC Enterprises and Everpure, Inc.
The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this drinking water system are not necessarily in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used with disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
| Features: |
Maximum Flow: 6.0 gpm (22.7 Lpm)
Qty. per Case: 0
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
Inlet Outlet Size: 3/4”
Operating Weight: 6 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 6 lbs. H: 12.44” W: 5.16” D: 5.5” Certifications: