The Air-Pro® series through Curtron Products is an NSF certified air curtain/air door and is designed for interior mounting on doors up to seven feet high. Air-Pro units are available in stainless steel and a white powder-coat to best match the facility's surroundings.
The NSF certification (for stainless steel only, excluding 72" models) makes the Air-Pro air curtain an ideal solution for restaurants and food service facilities. Aluminum blower wheels help make this air curtain a light weight, yet highly effective, unit that separates temperatures, ensures employee and customer comfort, and enables workflow to remain constant. The Air-Pro helps to substantially reduces utility bills while blocking flying insects and airborne pollutants from entering the controlled environments. A heavy-duty directional vane allows the air to be directed into the area where it can be used most effectively.
Air-Pro air curtains come with a separate mounting plate that attaches to the wall and enables the Air-Pro to be installed with ease. Both the stainless steel and white powder coat units come with 120 volt, single-phase motors. The 36" Air-Pro unit is ideal for use in drive-through windows at restaurants, pharmacies or any other facility with a service window
• 1/3 horsepower motors
• Housing, grill and nozzle are 304 series stainless steel
• Aluminum blower wheels
• Built-in high/low switch for 2-speed motors
• Heavy-duty directional vane
• Voltage: 120V, single-phase, plug-in unit
• NSF certified up to 7' interior mounting height
• One-year warranty on parts
• Low noise levels (67 dBA)
• Separate mounting plate for easy installationSPEC SHEET