Keep foods out of the temperature danger zone! Harmful bacteria grow between 41° F (5° C) and 140° F (60° C). FDA code dictates chilling cooked foods rapidly through the temperature danger zone. Rapi–Kool® Original Cold Paddles fight time–temperature abuse for chilling cooked foods safely within time limits mandated by boards of health.
- Perfect for cooling chili, soups and stews. Also helps keep chilled foods at cold–holding temperatures.
- Cools product from the "inside out," so products chill faster and more evenly.
- Smooth exterior makes it easy to remove foods, reducing waste; this also makes it easy to clean and sanitize.
- Patented and NSF Listed. Durable polycarbonate is dishwasher safe, and is the best material to stand up to freezing–heating cycles.
- Dimension: 21" x 4.5" x 4.5"